Friday, September 4, 2009

Speaking At SQL Saturday #21

Well looks like I will be packing my bags for Sunny Orlando.  I Just found out that my abstract was selected for SQL Saturday #21 in Orlando, FL.  Last week or maybe the week before I decided to submit a session, Using the CLR to monitor Disk Space.  My family and I usually travel to Orlando about once a year.  Unfortunately, this year I had to miss the trip because of knee surgery.  Well thanks to Andy and his team I will get to make a trip after all.  Even though its an abbreviated trip, its still a trip, maybe I will stay a couple of days extra and visit Mickey and Friends. 

If you are in the Orlando area or if you think you can get there come out to SQL Saturday #21.  See you there.

Talk to you soon

Patrick LeBlanc, Found TSQLScripts.com and SQL Lunch

SQL Down South

No comments:

Post a Comment